Led by Bag Factory Director Candice Allison
This workshop will cover the essential components of creating an effective artist portfolio. Topics covered will include portfolio formats; what a portfolio is comprised of and used for; how to tailor your portfolio to different markets; and the basics of documenting your work and presenting your portfolio in the best way possible.
Topics covered include:
• Digital formats to build your portfolio in
• What a basic portfolio contains
• Presentation and organization of artwork for various bodies of work or styles
• Basics of documenting artwork for various portfolio formats
• Image lists and organization
• What to include or exclude depending on your target audience
• Basic writing guidelines for an artist statement
• Basic writing guidelines for an artist bio
• Artist resumes/CVs
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Friday 2 October for the Zoom meeting details.