Following on from the Bag Factory Artist’s Studios first successful Winter Salon exhibition, we are looking forward to producing the summer edition of this not-to-be-missed bi-annual fundraiser event.
The upcoming SUMMER SALON looks to provide an opportunity for emerging artists to showcase and sell their work alongside the Bag Factory’s mid-career and established artists.
The exhibition will take place at the Bag Factory Artists’ Studios on 1 November 2019 and we are looking for artists who wish to participate in this rigorously curated selection of works by a wide range of established and exciting emerging artists.
If you are interested in participating, please send the following details with subject heading SUMMER SALON to email@example.com
- Name, surname and contact details
- High res image of the work (1Mb or larger)
- Title, medium, size, year of completion
- Price (including Bag Factory’s 30% commission)
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS will not be accepted.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 27 September 2019, 10:00 am (SAST)
Successful applicants will be informed by 7 October 2019
- All works, except sculptures and those on stretched canvas, must be framed by the artist
- Works must be priced under R 30 000 in value (including commission and VAT)
- Selected works must be delivered to the Bag Factory by no later than 25 October 2019
- Unsold works must be collected from the Bag Factory by no later than 18 November 2019