Following on from previous successes of the Bag Factory Artist’s Studios annual Salon Sale, this fundraising event will take place twice every year with a winter and summer edition.
The WINTER SALON looks to provide an opportunity for emerging, mid-career and established artists to showcase and sell their work.
The exhibition will take place at the Bag Factory Artists’ Studios on 10 May 2019 and we are looking for artists who wish to participate.
If you are interested in participating, please send the following details with subject heading WINTER SALON to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, surname and contact details
- High res image of the work (1Mb or larger)
- Title, medium, size, year of completion
- Price (including Bag Factory’s 30% commission)
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS will not be accepted.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Sunday 31 March 2019, 22:00 (SAST)
Successful applicants will be informed by 15 April 2019
- All works, except sculptures and those on stretched canvas, must be framed by the artist
- Works must be under R 30 000 in value (including commission and VAT)
- Selected works must be delivered to the Bag Factory by no later than 29 April 2019
- Unsold works must be collected from the Bag Factory by no later than 17 May 2019